Calm down it’s not what you think. So day 1 of the new blog….ahhhh where to begin. How about some general topics to maybe generate some discussion…I will list a topic and my general stance on it and we will see if anyone cares to comment or start some kind of discussion:
1) Global warming – junk science whereby “scientists” omit data that does not support their argument in the name of scoring more research money. Hmmm and I thought Al Gore was a genius and Leonardo DiCaprio was an authority on climatology!
2) Sandals/Flip flops – Men should be banned from wearing these unless at a pool or beach. Dude, put some frigging shoes on! I have had nightmoares about being attacked by legions of big hairy feet!
3) Those people that drive around their cars with the bass pumping or the loud mufflers like they’re some kind of badass. Uh uh…you’re not a bad ass Chachi….you’re a douche.
4) Kids/Teens/etc – Man, there are some serious parenting issues out there! You ever go to the mall and look at some of these cornholes walking around with their pants falling down? Or 13 year old girls who look like prostitutes? I think ALL schools should have uniforms….individuality my ass, you’re not there to express your individuality….you’re there to learn.
5) TV – I like TV as much as the next guy but what is with all this “reality” TV?!?!? Look at the 2 nitwits who just crashed the White House State Dinner–or as I like to call them Ass and Hole. This was done all in the name of reality TV. Those 2 butt lickers ought to be prosecuted.
6) Celebrities – I can’t stand celebrities. Well that’s not entirely true…I can’t stand people who are obsessed with celebrities. I especially love when celebrities give their political opinions or opinions on issues. Mmmmmm verbal diarrhea….YUMMY!
7) That’s right #7….I have a lot of them but this will be the last one for today. Political correctness. UGH I hate this! Sorry, but I am gonna call a midget a midget. So if you’re easily offended or believe in the whole PC matra then you may just want to avoid my blog–my own little space on the web where I can, and will be myself 🙂
Let me know whatcha think! Toodles!